WELCOME TO THE BAND PROJECT NETWORK
THE BAND PROJECT NETWORK is a UK wide referral program aimed at parents and self employed musicians to help tackle the impacts of Covid-19 on grassroots music scenes and individuals.
It is focused on three core issues:
- The damaging lack of social contact children and adults have experienced due to Covid-19.
- Creating regular work for self employed musicians as restrictions lift, and into the future.
- Creating consistent bookings for rehearsal rooms across the UK to keep them open.
To create community, employment and development through live music.
HOW DOES THE BAND PROJECT NETWORK WORK?
The Band Project Network is free to join and very simple. Parents and instrument tutors promote taster workshops for their chosen courses to students, school and social networks, their children’s friends, play groups. Etc. For a workshop to run it requires a minimum of four and maximum of five students.
Following the workshop there is a referral fee paid per student who joins one of The Band Project’s courses:
- £15 for a one hour/week course (The Band Project Juniors, The Band Project 8 – 18)
- £25 for a two hour/week course (The Band Project 8 – 18, The Band Project Adults)
- £18 for a holiday course (Summer School)
Everyone who joins The Band Project Network is supplied with the following:
- A unique member ID number and contact forms to track all introductions
- A handout package with workshop PDFs, testimonials, links to promo videos and e-mail templates
- 45 min webinar covering company ethos with Band Project founder Christopher Mountford
For more information please download The Band Project Network Brochureor if you would like to join our team or have any questions drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org